Wednesday, July 26, 2017

July 26

Not really. 

- 90 minutes of yoga with YouTube this morning
- Still anxious so went on a long walk:
 Down the road to where the goats congregate (thunder of little hooves galloping to find out if I have any food, dogs jumping up for kisses)
 Across the pasture... had gone about 100 yards when the dogs caught up and ran circles, made me smile 
 To the pond, where the dogs took a dip and then shook all over me (good dogs! It was like 92)
- Lunch, and Behzat/nap
- Dogs sleeping under truck when I brought the bucket of goat supplement out
 Smiley hitched a ride
 Sky ran in front 
 Max followed behind
- Dogs back in with goats, Curly Joe in the dog food enclosure eating dog food
- Good phone catch-up and movie planning with Erin

3 weeks until K gets back and I start the journey home. This has been an amazing adventure and also I am really ready to go home and see what the next few months have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 22- Home!

We're home!    1,730 miles. Josephine is so happy to be back at Danya's house where it's familiar. What a relief, especially aft...