Wednesday, July 19, 2017

July 19

Totally confused by text from Michael while discussing goat supplements: "i delivered a new billy last friday. He is very friendly." Isn't that horse already out of the barn?

Went to a yoga class with Carrie today, first time I've done yoga in a very long time. It was fun. Taking the ibuprofen to bed with me tonight. You know, just in case.

Also really enjoyed seeing their VRBO house while we were in town, which they've redone and decorated beautifully. So impressive, and Carrie's quilts in every room. Tomorrow we're going to go hang out at the pool.

Mostly enjoyed talking with Carrie on the drive and getting to know her a little better.

Unaccustomed exercise and mid-nineties temp led to turning on the TV for the second time in what, six weeks now? and discovering... HBO! Now that GoT is so far along I'm finally excited to watch it. And I'll be up to speed when I get home. Might cram in Pretty Little Liars too, much as I hate to watch TV.

A good day. One month 'til Katherine gets home and I start the long drive back. Six good paintings, five in triage, 3 blank canvases. Still have to check out a dance hall and a winery or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 22- Home!

We're home!    1,730 miles. Josephine is so happy to be back at Danya's house where it's familiar. What a relief, especially aft...