Thursday, July 13, 2017

July 13

Some randoms from the past few days... jawbone, some rocks I've collected, the hosts' awesome collection of Comanche arrow- and spearheads, Josephine chilling in the sink, chickens on the lawn

When I get back maybe I'll document a few days Oakland and see how it compares 😀

   


* * *

After and before shots of my weeding efforts today. Swear those things shot up overnight (even though some came up to my chin). The weedwhacker wasn't up for it, so listened to two podcasts and hand-pulled 6 armloads of 5' weeds. More tomorrow.

Also mowed the lawn, ran out of gas in the mower, figured out how to refuel it (safety can flummoxed), and made Katherine snicker.

Dirty, sweaty, tired, and smelling of gasoline but feeling accomplished!

 

* * *

Starfull of skies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 22- Home!

We're home!    1,730 miles. Josephine is so happy to be back at Danya's house where it's familiar. What a relief, especially aft...